Safe Technology For Our Children
Did you know that cell phones, cell towers, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth emit wireless radiation?
Peer-reviewed scientific research links wireless radiation to memory damage, cancer, and fertility issues.
If you plan to watch a movie on your device, download it first, then switch to airplane mode while you watch in order to avoid unnecessary radiation exposure.American Academy of Pediatrics
Why are children more vulnerable to wireless radiation?
Three easy ways to minimize children's exposure to wireless.
1. Remove cell phones, screens, and wireless electronics from the bedroom.
2. Pre-download media and activate airplane mode to decrease unnecessary radiation before handing a child a tablet.
3. Connect tech with faster, safer and more secure hardwired cords.
International Laws To Protect Children
Here are a just few examples of the numerous policies aimed at reducing children's wireless exposure.
5 Things to Consider About Technology
- “Smart” devices emit microwaves 24/7
Cell phones and wireless devices all emit microwave radiation–the very same frequencies used by microwave ovens, but at a lower power.
- Health and safety should always come first
Cell phones and Wi-Fi were not premarket safety tested for long term safety before they were brought on the market.
- Government safety limits need to be stronger
Exposure limits for wireless radiation have not changed for decades. And, these outdated regulations are based on a large adult, not a child.
- The science is alerting us
Numerous credible research studies have linked wireless exposure to memory, attention and behavior problems, reproductive damage as well as an increased cancer risk.
- Safer connections are the way forward.
Technology can be state of the art and radiation free all at the same time. Doctors and scientists are advocating to companies and governments for upgrades that will safeguard children’s health and well being.